Who is Quest Beverage?
We founded Quest Beverage because we are inspired by those who don’t just brew beer, but rather those who search for greatness and who are satisfied by nothing less than the most outstanding craft beer available. When we learned of the burgeoning craft beer artisans in Mexico, we could not wait to introduce American aficionados to the meticulously brewed and uniquely refreshing craft beer of Cerveza Rrëy and Cerveza Urbana.
This Monterrey-based brewery is raising the bar on craft beer excellence as high as the signature mountain peaks that frame their hometown. Come taste the flavors of this kingdom of craft beer, because today you drink like El Rrëy.
Inspired by their community, family and their love of artisan beer, the Renaum brothers created Cerveza Urbana to fuse traditional craft beer styles with the unique Mexicali traditions passed down through generations.
WHO WE ARE
GREGG BILLMEYER - CEO
Senior Executive with 28 years experience in marketing and sales at Anheuser Busch InBev. Strong expertise in strategic marketing and brand building to support new product launches and drive growth of established brands.
• Managed largest beer portfolio contributing over $6 billion in revenue.
• Drove over $850 million in new revenue through new product launches and improved performance of established brands
• Managed an AB subsidiary generating over $6 million in profit while overseeing more than 300 employees.
• B.S in Business Administration, MBA graduate.
• Completed Harvard and Kellogg executive education programs.
MIKE REDOHL - COO
Procurement and Logistics Executive with over 30 years experience at Anheuser Busch InBev. Strong experience in sourcing, contract negotiation, supplier evaluation, and selection.
• Managed organization responsible for over $3 billion in annual spend.
• Extensive international experience including Asia, Europe and South America; served on Board of Directors for AB International.
• Developed innovative strategies resulting in substantial cost savings across multiple product lines.
• B.S. in Business Administration, MBA graduate.
• Past Chairman of AAIM Purchasing Roundtable.
DAN DRISCOLL - VP OPERATIONS
Operations Executive with 30 years of brewing experience at Anheuser Busch InBev. Strong expertise in beer production, operations maintenance, logistics, and human resources.
• Managed brewery network producing 35% of company volume.
• Member of Global Executive Taste Panel.
• Reduced brewery fixed costs by 30% through strict zero based budgeting.
• B.S. Degree in Fermentation Science.
• Member of Master Brewers Association of the Americas.
Eduardo Muniz-VP FINANCE
Entrepreneur and consultant with financial experience at global firms such as GE, KPMG, and MSCI. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop business relationships, and client oriented.
• Founder/operator of a distribution company based in Mexicali, Mexico specializing in HVAC supplies.
• Experience in leading projects with globally integrated teams.
• Experience in Corporate Finance consulting.
• B.S. Degree in Accounting and Masters in Finance from Monterrey Tech.